Welcome to 2019!!!
In 2018 I had planned to read one book a month… 12 books total, but I ended up reading 30 books by the end of the year. 30 BOOKS… That was way more than I had expected to read or had even hoped to read considering my crazy busy life.
This year, I am aiming for a minimum of 24 books (2 per month) and hope to crush my goal once again. If you’d like to keep up with what I’m reading, make sure you stop by my blog on Friday’s to read my most recent book review. I’ll also be posting YouTube video reviews on my page HERE.
My 2019 Reading List:
- Shadow of Okeaous by W.M. Martin
- The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken
- The Outsider by Stephen King
- The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
- Elevation by Stephen King
- What if its Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Sivera
- The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas
Since I only own 2 of the above titles, I can’t say in what order I’ll get to these books… just that they intrigue me. If you have reading suggestions, please comment below and let me know what you think I should read this year. I’m open to just about anything. 🙂