Okay, we are 8 days into the new year and I have finally decided what I want my New Year’s Resolutions to be! NO IT IS NOT TO LATE. Actually I believe that it is never to late to come up with a New Year’s Resolution. The thing is, if I had just made some up on New Years Eve just so that I could start them on January 1st I would never have kept them. I would have picked things like…
- Give up Chocolate – GIVE ME A BREAK! There is no way in HELL that would have stuck more than a few hours.
- Workout Daily – HELLO? Who has time for a daily workout, unless you count the constant back and forth walking while working.
So, now that we are eight (8) days into the New Year I have come up with a list of resolutions that actually mean something to me, and because of that I think that I will be able to keep them.
- Love my husband better!
- Spend more one on one time with my children!
- Learn to cook – I am taking a once a week cooking lesson with my mother-in-law
- Join Hot Yoga! I loved yoga back in college – I’m not going to mention how long ago that was, but I am hoping to enjoy it again.
- Read more, just for fun!
- Get back into Theatre! I have my first audition (IN YEARS) on January 20th and 21st!
- Produce a show – Theatre of course! I have a meeting next week to discuss doing this in the next 6 months at the local university.
- WRITE WRITE WRITE! I want to finish book two (2) of the Blood Angel series – If I ever get it back from the editor.
- Produce a film – My husband is an AMAZING author, and he wrote this short film… years ago… and I would love to help him tweak it and put it together… maybe get a few hits online…. We shall see.
Okay, that is a pretty long list, and it really is more of a list of goals but I think that is okay. These are my goals/resolutions for 2013. Some are short-term but most of them are long-term.
So, what are your 2013 New Year’s Resolutions/Goals? If you didn’t make any why not do it now?!