- …make lemonade and enjoy.
- …put them in your drink.
- …grab the salt and the shot-glasses and fill them with tequila.
- …make life take them back.
- …use the seeds to plant an orchard of lemon trees.
- …ask for sugar and water to go with them.
- …make lemonade and sell it for a profit.
- …take them, don’t waste food.
- …order the lobster.
- …keep them, because hello – free lemons.
- …say thank you and ask what else life has in store for you.
- …make orange juice and leave everyone wondering how you did it.
- …learn to juggle.
- …slice them into your tea.
- …smile and be grateful it wasn’t $#!*.
There are not a lot of things that get under my skin, upset me to my core, and just plain burst my bubble. I am generally a happy person, and I like to stay that way. I don’t like conflict and I hate to fight (although my husband thinks I like to debate and says I would be a great lawyer). I try every day to go to work with a positive attitude and greet my employees and my customers/families with a smile. So, when I do something, to help someone, with no ill or vindictive intentions and that someone responds by telling me it annoyed them and they have been offended… that upsets me!
Why can’t people just say thank you any more?
I work hard at my job, and to please the people around me. I do it for my family, I do it for my staff, and I do it for the many families we service. I don’t do it for the money, because there just isn’t a lot of money in my line of work, but I do expect to at least leave at the end of the day feeling appreciated. So, a simple thank you when someone has done something nice for you, shouldn’t be too much to ask for!
Alright, I’m sorry for the rant. I am done.
I hope everyone out there has a beautiful, rewarding, and family filled day.